No PD Needed
How come we don't require a PD? Everybody else does!
Well, we do need a PD to make sure your lenses are aligned with your pupils.
But, we know it can be a hassle getting a PD from your eye doctor, or doing it yourself.
We have a better idea. Use your smart phone camera to take a selfie with your frames on and send us the image.
If you take a selfie with just a headshot we will know what your PD is. Things to keep in mind
- Wear the glasses comfortably, like you usually would.
- Hold your phone camera an arm's distance from your face
- Make sure you take the picture from the front (No side shots)
- Make sure the head is eye level with the camera (Don't tilt your head either up or down)
- Make sure we can see your eyes in the picture
- One more thing. Don't forget to smile!