RX-Able offers 90-day return policy for your convenience and satisfaction from the time of purchase. Below are details on how to make a return within 90 days of purchase. Refunds and return requests made outside of the 90-day window will be denied.
Custom Product: Prescription Lenses are a custom-made product; the prescription lenses are edged into your specific frame. The combination of your unique prescription and the unique shape of the frame make it impossible for us to reuse lenses once they are cut. That said, we do not offer refunds.
Physician Errors: We guarantee that your prescription will be filled exactly as the doctor prescribed, the lab associates have innovative technology and refined processes to inspect the work before it is completed. If your eye doctor makes a mistake, and you need to re-take your eye exam, we will offer you a 50% discount on your reorder.
Our Error: If you are not seeing well after you receive your new glasses, we recommend you call the eye doctor and request they review our work. In the rare case a prescription lens was not made properly we will remake your prescription lenses for you and pay for shipping both ways.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All returns must be sent directly to RX-able, not the manufacturer.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed using the original method of payment within three business days. The average time for you to see your credit is approximately 3 – 5 business days.
Can’t see your credit?
Make sure you are not within the three to five business days from the time the refund was processed.
If it is outside of that timeframe, contact your financial institution or online portal, if you have one.
If you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items that we supply. Exchanges are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- RX-Able is not responsible for shipping labels and costs associated with your returns or exchanges. You will be responsible for acquiring your own shipping label and the cost of shipping.
- Shipping timeframes vary by location, courier, and shipping method. All shipping delivery times are estimated times based on the courier’s data.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and are not responsible for the packages.