Transitions Xtractive is a new innovative product Transitions lens for your eyes that can help you see better in low light environments. Transitions have been around since 1987, and it's the #1 brand of Transitions lenses in the world! They have developed this new Transitions Xtractive because they wanted to give people with sight issues more options when it comes to their vision needs.
Transition lenses are a type of lens that is designed to help with the eye's transition from light to dark environments. Transitions lenses are made up of a special type of polyester (called photochromic material) that is sensitive to UV and visible light, which causes it to change color when exposed to different lighting levels. It comes in various types:
The most popular option because it is so versatile, Transitions Xtractive lenses are used to help with transitioning from light to dark environments. They will change from clear when exposed to the sunlight, and at night they become dark-tinted for better visibility.
This option transitions only as you go into darker lighting, but it also has a UV blocker that keeps your eyes safe in the sun. Transitions Vantage lenses are also made from polyester and will darken automatically as they detect sunlight exposure. This is an excellent choice for people who live near or travel to areas of high UV radiation because it blocks out harmful rays while still helping you see your surroundings better at night since Transition Xtractive lenses only change during the day.
These lenses offer a great solution for people who live in locations with extreme weather and want to protect their eyes from UV rays while still being able to see well at night when it's dark outside.
It is a transition lens that will darken automatically in response to bright sunlight and revert to clear indoors. Transitions Signature is also made from polyester, so it blocks out UV rays, which can be harmful to the eyes. In addition, one must take note that Transition Signature lenses do not tint while driving. Unlike Transitions Xtractive, Transitions Signature lenses darken only in response to bright sunlight.
Transitions Drivewear is like Transitions XTractive but with a specialized coating to help you see better while driving at night. Transitions Drivewear can be used in any light condition and still offer drivers enhanced visibility, making it easier for them to drive safely during the day or night.
These lenses are not recommended for indoor use but are an excellent choice if you drive a lot with expected frequent changes in weather conditions.
Transitions Xtractive Benefits and Features
The Transitions Xtractive family of lenses was created by Transitions Optical Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of photochromic lenses. Transitions Xtractive lenses offer Transitions' proprietary TruColor technology for people with a range of vision needs. Transition Transitions Xtractive is excellent for many reasons:
1) The Transitions Xtractive lens makes it easier to see in dark and low-light environments without wearing glasses.
2) They are perfect if you're looking for Transitions lenses with the highest level of Transitions performance.
3) Transitions Xtractive is a Transitions lenses that are designed to help you see better in low light or bright conditions. It will turn dark when it's sunny outside and clear in the evening, which can make your life easier!
4) Transitions lens helps you see better at night by reducing glare from streetlights or headlights on the road, making it a perfect option for people who are driving a lot of work in construction. Transitions can also help you stay on your toes by helping you see better at night and not have to depend on streetlights all the time.
5) Transitions lenses come with their patented TransACTIVE technology, which will filter out harmful UV rays from the sun, which can cause more wrinkles and skin cancer.
6) Transitions lenses are also made to be thinner, lighter and come with a patented coating that will reduce glare by up to 40%!
7) Transitions lenses are also suitable for people who wear glasses. Transitions Xtractive will not only help you see better, but it helps to clear the air of dust and dirt particles that can build up on your lens!
8) Transitions lenses can also come with a patented coating on your lens that blocks the blue light from electronic devices, which can cause eye strain and disrupt sleep patterns.
9) Transitions Xtractive lenses are known to be durable and affordable.
10) Transitions Xtractive is made for people who want a more natural look while still protecting their eyes from UV rays that cause cataracts, macular degeneration, and other vision-impairing diseases.
11) Transitions Xtractive are also perfect for people who do not want to wear contacts all the time or have a hard time with traditional glasses.
12) Transitions lenses will give you sharp, clear vision by adapting to changing light conditions from indoors to outside.
13) Transitions Xtractive lenses are available in an assortment of colors and will change as needed for each set, from bright sunlight outdoors to dim indoor lighting.
14) Transitions Xtractive come with various features, including minimizing glare, adapting quickly to changing light conditions, and blocking UV rays that can harm the eyes.
15) Transitions lenses come in three different levels to suit all types of sight: Transitions Lenses for Presbyopia (ages 40+), Transitions Lenses for Transitions (ages 18-39), and Transitions Lenses for Transmissions (ages 0-17).
Where to Buy Transition Xtractive?
The Transitions Xtractive lens is perfect if you've tried other photochromic lenses unsuccessfully or want better clarity at night than what is available with Transitions. Transitions Xtractive lenses are now also available in a UV-blocking lens, which can be an option if you only need to block out some of the light from electronic devices or cloudless days.
When choosing between Transitions Xtractive vs. Transitions 8, Transitions Xtractive is the better choice for people with sensitive eyes. Transitions Xtractive is available in all sorts of styles, including fitting a variety of frames and faces. It is available with a variety of color options, so you can find one that matches your style and preferences.
Transitions Xtractive lenses can be found in major retailers, such as Walgreens or Target, and are available at online eyewear stores. It is also available at Rx-able.com; shop for a high-quality Transitions Xtractive lens at an affordable price!